Friday, January 6, 2017

HAPPY 2017

Hello, 2017!  Happy New Year to all you folks out there in the Land of the Interwebs.  I haven't posted at all in over 2 months, and that is because we were coordinating our move, unpacking, furiously decorating for Xmas and trying to celebrate our normal traditions with our shorties.

I'll grouse more than I should about all the ugly wallpaper in this house, but I do have to admit... The red flocked wallpaper in the dining room is hella festive at Christmastime.

Did I mention I got the best gift?  I got a Jul Bok!  A straw yule goat!  He's festive (a Scandinavian tradition), and I'm trying to come up with a name for him.  Goaty McGoatface isn't going to cut it.


Hope your holiday season was festive and full of wonder!

JJ

#LoveYourSpace

No comments:

Post a Comment